Shipping PolicyShipping and Handling of Bedding to the Continental US
- Swanky Outlet offers Free Standard Shipping one way to the lower US 48 states. Alaska, Hawaii, APO's, and the outer Protectorates will not receive Free Shipping. Those areas will need to contact us prior to purchase to verify actual shipping rates. Buyers from these regions will be responsible for actual shipping charges. If we can fit the purchase in a flat rate envelope or medium flat rate box, then we will honor the Free Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii. Orders that will not fit in either of those two options will be paid for by the buyer.
- Returns do not Qualify for Free Shipping unless there was a mistake in the listing or preapproved by management. Any buyer that chooses to return bedding for a refund within the 14 day return period will be responsible for their own shipping charges and any applicable shipping service fees.
- Swanky Outlet Bedding orders ship via Fedex Ground, Home Delivery, or USPS Priority Mail
- Bedding Orders will be processed Monday through Friday 9-4 CST
- Bedding Orders placed after 1:00 pm cst may not be processed until the next business day
- Swanky Outlet reserves the right to ship either via Fedex Ground, Home Deliver, or USPS Priority mail. If a different service is requested, buyer may be responsible for shipping charges.
- Please include a contact phone number with your order in the event we need to contact you for any questions or updates about your purchase. Your phone number is never given out, but it will be given to Fedex or USPS upon shipment to make sure there is an adequate way to contact you in the event there is an issue with your package delivery.
- Upon completion of checkout, you will receive an automated email within the next 24 hours confirming your purchase. If you do not receive this email, we recommend you check your spam folder to make sure the email did not get flagged as spam. If this is the case, please add Swanky Outlet to your inbox acceptance so that you will receive any order status information as well as tracking.
- Unless there is an inventory issue, all of our bedding is in stock in house with the exception of the Leblanc Linen Wash which ships directly from the manufacturer. Once your order has been confirmed, the bedding will be pulled for final inspection and processed for shipment. Your order should ship within 1-2 business days. Once the bedding has been pulled for shipment and processed, we cannot change or cancel orders, so please make sure all of your information is up to date and correct.
- Please double check your shipping details at checkout and again once you receive your purchase confirmation email. It will be the responsibility of the buyer to follow the tracking information and make arrangements to be available upon final delivery. We require signature confirmation on most orders over $100. Fedex will not allow us to change delivery information for signature orders once the bedding has been shipped. USPS will not allow us to make any changes at all to an order once they take possession of the bedding.
- If shipping to an apartment complex, housing unit, or office location, please make sure the suite number or apartment number is updated in your shipping details. If the management has permission to accept or sign for your package, please enter that in the message box at checkout.
- We will only ship smaller items to a P.O. Box such as duvet covers, bedskirts, pillow shams, and bed sheets. Larger items such as down comforters and mattress pads will need to be sent to a physical location.
- Both Fedex and USPS will usually give the buyer a few days to make sure the package is picked up from their facilities in the event you were not home or available upon original delivery. If your bedding is returned to us because you were not available to pick it up within the proper time frame, you will be responsible for the return shipping to us as well as the shipping back to your location for the second attempt. Our prices are marked down for closeout which does not allow us to pay the cost of returns bedding both ways.
- If you want to use an Express shipping service such as Fedex Express, Overnight, 2 day, USPS Express, etc. please contact us prior to purchase to make sure the item will be deliverable within the time frame. Any Express shipping services will be the sole responsibility of the buyer and will not receive Free Shipping.
- Please Note: We do our absolute best to make sure packages are sent properly and in a timely manner to our customers, but we do not guarantee any arrival dates since the delivery of the packages are out of our control. If you choose an Express service, you may be eligible for a refund or partial refund in the event the item does not arrive within the specified time frame by the carrier.
- Packages will not ship out on Holidays that are acknowledged by the US Postal Service and/or Fedex. The will ship out the next business day.
- It is the full responsibility of the buyer to follow the tracking information all the way to the final destination to insure proper delivery. If your package shows delivered but you cannot locate it, please contact your local post office or fedex hub because we cannot do anything once we receive confirmation of delivery. We do require signature on orders above or around $100 to protect our customers as well as ourselves.
- Swanky Outlet Bedding is located in the Southeast, so bedding shipped to the East Coast via fedex can take usually 3-4 business days and 2-3 business days for USPS. Orders shipping to the West Coast can take 4-7 business days for Fedex and usually 3 business days for USPS.
- If your order is not complete or there is a problem such as damaged outer box, torn packaging, or any problems potentially done by the carrier, please photograph the box prior to opening it and have the driver or delivery person make a note of the issue immediately. Any claims against damaged merchandise must be done within the first 3 days of receipt. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us so we can help resolve the issue.
- Please Do Not ask us to pay for your Return Shipping just because you changed your mind or expected something else. We describe all merchandise as detailed as possible and markdown the bedding so low that the buyer will be responsible for return shipping unless we did in fact make a mistake. If we did make a shipping error or mistake, we will send the buyer a prepaid shipping label to print out and send back the bedding for a refund or exchange.
- Mississippi Buyers will be charged 7% sales tax on your orders.
Shipping and Handling of Bedding to Canada
- We will gladly ship any bedding purchases to Canada, but the buyer will be responsible for shipping charges. The shipping charges on the website are sometimes a little high because they are based on retail rates, so if you want to purchase bedding and have it shipped to Canada, email us first to see if we can get you a better shipping rate. For smaller bedding items such as pillowcases and sheets we can usually ship them via USPS Flat rate envelopes and boxes. If we can locate a cheaper shipping rate for your order, we will send you an updated paypal invoice to pay for the shipping charges. Once the paypal payment has cleared, your order will be shipped out to you immediately. Any taxes and duties associated with your purchase will be the sole responsibility of the buyer. We will not mark the bedding as a gift upon shipment.
Shipping and Handling of Bedding International Countries
- We will gladly ship any bedding purchases Internationally, but the buyer will be responsible for shipping charges. The shipping charges on the website are sometimes a little high because they are based on retail rates, so if you want to purchase bedding and have it shipped Internationally, email us first to see if we can get you a better shipping rate. For smaller bedding items such as pillowcases and sheets we can usually ship them via USPS Flat rate envelopes and boxes. If we can locate a cheaper shipping rate for your order, we will send you an updated paypal invoice to pay for the shipping charges. Once the paypal payment has cleared, your order will be shipped out to you immediately. Any taxes and duties associated with your purchase will be the sole responsibility of the buyer. We will not mark the bedding as a gift upon shipment.
Please Note: As per our contracts with our Vendors, We are not allowed to Ship Ralph Lauren Bedding outside the United States. Any - international orders placed for Ralph Lauren bedding will be cancelled and the money refunded back to the buyer.