Wondering where to buy name brand discontinued or overstock bedding and linens online? Have part of a designer comforter set but cannot find the rest of the matching pieces? Welcome to Swanky Outlet Bedding where our focus is on helping customers save time and money while assisting them in finding the best bedroom ensemble to fit their home decor style.
Who is Swanky Outlet Bedding? What Types of Bedding Does Swanky Outlet actually Sell?
We pride ourselves on having one of the best selections of name brand bedding such as Charter Club, Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan, Diane Von Furstenberg, Hotel Collection, Hudson Park, Martha Stewart Collection, Vera Wang all at low outlet savings prices. So many people are constantly trying to find Ralph Lauren, Frette, Sferra bedding at Outlet sales. Swanky Outlet is the place to shop and buy those designer sheets, duvet covers, and comforter sets. We buy our bedding in huge bulk from the department stores once they finish their sales for the season which gives us access to the largest selection of hard to find discontinued bedding. It is not always a guarantee, but we usually can help our buyers find a bedroom set that is no longer available unless it has been several years since it was released. Since we sell in such volume and older closeout model bedding, this allows us to really beat the competition and mark our bedding to extremely affordable prices that will fit almost everyone's budget. We don't like to use the words buying bedding cheap because it can be misinterpreted the wrong way. Our bedding selections may be up to 90% off, but the brands and styles we carry are anything but cheap.
It is a true passion and sometimes for many of us here at SwankyOutlet.com it can also be an obsession because we are so passionate and stick behind our bedding. Being in the online e-commerce and running a retail location for ten years, I am proud to say that we have some of the most compassionate and knowledgeable staff and that shows through our repeat business and rave reviews by our loyal clientele. We had outgrown our small in house business, and decided to move into a larger warehouse facility when SwankyOutlet.com website went live June 2011 after being a brick and mortar and ebay powerseller since 2004.
Why do we not have a large selection of certain bedding brands or styles?
Every piece of bedding we sell at Swanky Outlet, except for the linen wash, is housed in stock on hand at our facility. We do not drop ship any bedding or linens like other larger companies with tons of bedding options.
1. Since all bedding is kept on hand, if we had tons of bedding then we obviously would not be selling it properly and sitting on too much inventory. Our products, brands, and sizes all vary daily so we may receive 5 of the same item one week or only 1 depending on the order we receive from the department store. We purchase blind by the truckload, so we do not get to pick and choose or special order any certain brands like many other stores.
2. We have a huge demand for many products, so we have wishlists that anyone can be added to daily. Once certain items arrive, we offer the option for immediate purchase to anyone on the wishlist prior to listing it online. Most of our products actually sell before we can list them in stock online. If there is a certain brand or style of product sold out that you are confident you may be interested in, just drop us an email with that information so we can add you to the list and give you the option to purchase as well. All products on wishlist are on a first come first serve basis.
What makes Swanky Outlet Bedding stand our from our competition?
- Customer service
- Our niche market
- Our ability to help buyers find discontinued closeout bedding and linens
- Our commitment to every customer and order
Want to Share Your Swanky Outlet Reviews or Read our Buyer Reviews?
Swanky Outlet Just Started Using Shopper Approved Reviews to show potential customers what some of our "actual" real customers are saying. Don't trust those review sites where anyone can be anonymous and leave reviews. This is why we chose to go with Shopper Approved because they only allow reviews from "actual" customers. We are not able to alter or change any information on the reviews. We are only allowed to respond, so you see real and honest feedback at all times!
How do we offer such great products at such Low prices?
We Specialize in department store shelf pulls, floor models, and sometimes department store returns. Each item will have its own unique description stating the exact condition of that particular item you are viewing at the time. Please note that all clearance items are final sale. You must take the time to really read our terms and conditions before you checkout. We are upfront about our business, the products we sell, and what you are buying so there should be no confusion once you receive your product. We recommend you contact us in advance before purchasing bedding as gifts because our merchandise may have a package flaw so please contact us in advance.
We purchase our merchandise directly from the Department Stores (not through any middle men), so we know exactly what we are receiving is authentic and has not been handled by others. We also purchase directly from boutiques, other authentic resellers, and some sample sales, but we never go through anonymous or unknown third party vendors. We purchase overstock, vendor and customer returns, and shelf pulls from the department stores on a regular basis. The merchandise will vary from new in package items to repackage items to some that are damaged or show signs of wear. The condition will be noted on each individual item description page. Please make sure to review item descriptions before purchasing. NOTE: All clearance items are all sales final so make sure to read the description of each item.
Please note all photographs, images, logos, and descriptions are owned by the official trademark respective owners and SwankyOutlet.com does not own or represent those products or images in any way. Swanky Outlet only uses the descriptions and images as representation of the overstock merchandise that we sell, but those images, logos, and descriptions are owned by the department stores and manufacturers. NOTE: Since our merchandise cannot be returned to the department stores in any fashion, some barcodes and tags may be marked through,removed, or tags cut to prevent merchandise fraud.
We want to establish a long term relationship with our online clients, so that we can be there to accommodate their needs as if they had walked in our retail locations. One of the most important aspects of our business is that we do handle hard to find, end of season merchandise. We have lots of customers that love certain brands such as Hotel Collection, Calvin Klein, Waterford, Donna Karan, DKNY, Martha Stewart, Barbara Barry and Royal Sateen -- all of which we carry in our inventory (plus many more!)
Many times our customers are unable to find all the pieces to a certain collection or they need to replace one piece of a set that may have been damaged. That is where we come into the forefront.
Part of our niche is helping our customers locate those hard to find items that they either missed out on purchasing or would like to replace the existing ones that they currently have at home.
When it comes to bedding, we carry anything from Comforters, Comforter Sets, Duvet Covers, Pillow Shams, Pillowcases, Sheet Sets, to Bedskirts. With clothing, shoes, and handbags it can be a little different. We generally receive shelf pulls on most of those items -- this means they might have lost the original price tag (or someone pulled it off) and the department store must remove it from their showroom. They sell these products to us as they cannot be brought back out. This does not mean there are flaws to the product, it just means we can save you money because we are able to purchase our designer merchandise at liquidation prices! If there are flaws to a product, it will be noted in our description paragraph below and most likely be marked for clearance pricing. Please be aware we sell end of season or older season bedding, so if you purchase a sheet from a previous season and the color is not identical to your current bedding, we are not responsible because the department stores change their colors each season as well as different dye lots can also effect the colors.
Our products' conditions will be noted within the item description. We are not responsible for buyers monitors viewing products and colors of bedding which does not match our description. We get our information directly from department stores, and we will not take a return because a buyer thinks the color is not as stated. If you do not agree to our policies then please do not use our website.
Item Descriptions and What They Mean
- Department Store Display -- that means that the bedding was at some point a store display on the actual beds within the department stores or on the display shelf. Display items are still new items, but they may have some handling wear and sometimes light dust that should wash beautifully. If we found any flaws they would be noted in the description. The prices are drastically reduced to reflect these flaws and or handling wear, but all items will be fully function unless otherwise noted. In the event we did make an error in listing our products, we will do our best to make it right even if the bedding was a final sale clearance item.
- New But Repackaged -- that means the original package of the bedding will not be included, because it was either damaged in transit or the department store lost the package and we will repackage it for protection when it is mailed to you.
- New in Open Package -- that means we open every single piece of bedding that comes through our warehouse to inspect it even if the item looks brand new so basically it lets you know we did remove it from the package to inspect it for any flaws. The item will be in the original plastic or manufacturer package, but the paper inserts or stickers could be missing. The item will still be fully functional and new as described. Remember, we DO NOT normally sell First Quality or Gift Quality merchandise, so we never recommend a buyer purchase items for gifts or registry unless we have been contacted us prior to checkout to confirm condition.